Syndex Europe & International offer
Does your company have a European or international dimension? Do you wonder about its strategy? Do you wish to have more at your disposal to play your role?
SOLUTIONS BY SYNDEX FOR TRAINING AND NEGOTIATION
DO YOU WISH TO SET UP AN EWC, IMPROVE HOW IT FUNCTIONS, OR (RE)NEGOTIATE YOUR AGREEMENT?
>> THE SYNDEX TOOLKIT
A toolkit with theoretical information, practical exercises or role-playing scenarios.
To assist you in (re)negotiating agreements, allowing you to exercise your prerogatives and influence employer decisions. Upon trade unions request!
Understanding the information and consultation process, and the notion of transnationality. Enhancing the coordination between the different local, national and transnational workers’ representative bodies.
DO YOU WISH TO TRAIN AND KNOW MORE ABOUT SETTING UP AN EWC, AS WELL AS ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AS AN ELECTED EWC REPRESENTATIVE?
>> SYNDEX TRAINING COURSES
Initial training courses for all new EWC members and an in-depth set of courses on recurrent topics related to the functioning of the EWC.
To give you the key information to carry out your mandate and ensure the EWC good functioning.
Clarifying the roles of the president, secretary, select committee and the elected / nominated representatives of the EWC.
Tips for renegotiating a sound EWC agreement.
Drafting a work programme.
SOLUTIONS BY SYNDEX FOR OVERCOMING THE CRITICAL PHASES AND ANTICIPATING CHANGES
ARE YOU CONFRONTED WITH A RESTRUCTURING PLAN? ARE THERE JOBS AT RISK?
>> THE RESTRUCTURING MISSION
Diversifying your sources of information other than from management; enablying you to make your own analysis of the restructuring plan, its economic bene ts and its impact on the company’s situation by analysing:
- the relevance of the measures and economic alternatives, and the validity of the motives given;
- the link between the stated objectives and the planned job cuts;
- the impact on the organisation and the workers’ working conditions.
- The divestiture of a business: advice and support in drafting the EWC’s opinion.
- Reorganising R&D of a business in several countries: impact on job pro les and the number of jobs.
ONE OR SEVERAL EUROPEAN SITES WITHIN YOUR GROUP ARE STRUGGLING; AS THE EWC, DO YOU WISH TO ENSURE THAT IT IS SUSTAINABLE?
>> THE SITE CV© METHOD
To equip the EWC with a methodology to support struggling sites, assist them in pinpointing and highlighting the skills of their workforce with the aim of finding new business.
- Convincing the group to bring in new business by identifying the site’s technical and organisational skills that will allow it to reposition itself at the heart of the group’s strategy.
- Highlighting the expertise of the workforce and the organisation of the sites or business units to a new shareholder.
ARE YOU WONDERING ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S CSR COMMITMENTS OR ABOUT ITS SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY?
>> THE SD-CSR EXPERTISE
To analyse the SD-CSR reports (social and environmental impact, human rights and the fight against corruption). To allow workers’ representatives and trade unions to shape management’s strategic choices.
- Following up the implementation of sustainable development agreements in the company or those regarding the supply chain.
- Jobs and skills evolution as part of ecological transitions.
IS YOUR COMPANY UNDERGOING TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGES AND YOU WISH TO ASSESS THEIR REPERCUSSIONS ON THE HEALTH OF THE WORKERS? ?
>> THE NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND DIGITALISATION EXPERTISE
To analyse and anticipate the changes in the production processes.
To understand the working and health conditions aspects of a project to propose improvement and areas of prevention.
- New technologies in the commerce sector: e-commerce, click & mortar, robotisation of warehouses, etc.
- Automotive and pharmaceutical sectors, climate change and industry, etc.
DO YOU WISH TO COMPARE THE WORKING CONDITIONS BETWEEN THE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES IN WHICH YOUR COMPANY IS SET UP, AND AVOID COMPETITION?
>> THE TRANSNATIONAL COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
To analyse the disparities between countries, by using a methodology tool developed by Syndex to identify the company’s corporate practices and assist labour unions form their demands.
- workers’ standards of living as a means for analysing pay gaps.
- The interpretation of absenteeism: legal differences and managerial policies.
TOGETHER, WE DEFINE THE CUSTOMISED SUPPORT THAT IS ADAPTED TO YOUR NEEDS
Syndex is by your side during the restructuring operations, but not just then, because prevention is better than cure.
>> Providing you with long-term support
Building a long-term partnership with you helps us to provide you with the best solution to your needs and to anticipate the changes in your company as well as in its sector.
>> Solutions adapted to your demands and to your situation
Our objective is to ensure that workers take part in the company’s decision-making process and to give you the means to support your opinion and reinforce your action. Which is why we adapt our service o er to your needs and to the situation of your company or line of business.
>> The force of a transnational team
For European works councils, Syndex mobilises its European offices: Belgium, Spain, France, Poland, Romania and the United Kingdom. Our teams are, therefore, closest to the economic, social and trade union-related realities of the European works councils that they support.